Several months ago, we got our first glimpse of Samsung's upcoming Galaxy A15. That picture is getting more apparent now that a list of specifications is also surfacing. The A15 will get a sharper ultra-wide-angle camera than its predecessor.
From previously published images, we already saw that the Samsung Galaxy A15 features three cameras on the back. According to today's source, this is a 50 + 5 + 2MP setup. With this, the primary camera retains the same amount of megapixels, but the ultra-wide-angle camera improves significantly. It is going up from just 2 megapixels on the Galaxy A14 to 5 megapixels.
The other expected specifications are:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ display at 90Hz
- 50+5+2MP camera with ultra-wide-angle and macro lens
- 13MP selfie camera
- MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ at up to 2.2 GHz
- 4/6GB of RAM + 128GB of storage
- 5000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging